|Gain Insight From Our Experts|
Using our Interviews at Enjoy Retirement Jobs, we strive to provide more insight and information for you to find ideas and resources to assist in your search for your awesome job for both income and fulfillment. We feel that your passion is the key. Find it, follow it and LIVE It!
"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts."
~ John Wooden
"Real education should educate us out of self into something far finer; into a selflessness which links us with all humanity."
~ Nancy Astor
This section is dedicated to provide insight from knowledgeable individuals and experts on various subjects who are willing to share with us. We truly value their time, opinions, perception and understanding.
© Blue Wren | Fotolia.com
Several topics will be covered relating to attitudes and approaches to finding jobs, techniques and skills these experts found beneficial in achieving success in their chosen field. Entrepreneurship, online jobs, franchising, social network analysis, website development, retirement hobbies, travel and retirement employment of various types are part of the topics we want to cover.
We hope you enjoy these discussions and feel that our experts provide the best answers for interview questions. Please submit your requests for other topics you want covered or questions you may have by going to our Contact Us page.
We encourage you to view our directory below and enjoy this section. Thank you.
- Richard Cannon - Boomer Entrepreneur and owner/operator of two web businesses, Websitedesignbuilders.com and web consultant through Cannonfiremarketing.com
- Dane D'Armond - Land Developer of “Orleans Quarters” in Louisiana.
- Peter Fisher - Career Coach and owner/operator of “Your-Career-Change.com” in the United Kingdom.
- Mark L. Fox - Developer of “Nestegg Software”, an online retirement savings calculator. Has been Chief Engineer of Space Shuttle Program, entrepreneur, author, and authority on teaching practical creative thinking techniques for business.
- Carla Fried - Contributing writer for Money magazine and is responsible for "The Retirement Beat" blog. Has been managing editor of Quicken.com and journalist for Business 2.0, Kiplinger's, Money, The New York Times and Real Simple.
- Neil Patel - Successful entrepreneur who has co-founded two (2) successful internet companies, CrazyEgg.com and KISSmetrics.com, along with one of the most successful entrepreneurship blogs, Quicksprout.com.
Come back and visit to see other discussions to appear in the coming weeks.
Return from Interviews to Enjoy Retirement Jobs Home Page