|Back to Back Issues Page|
Enjoy Retirement e-Zine, Volume 1 Issue 9 -- Social Network Analysis - Know Your Customer
September 01, 2010
Volume 1 - Issue 9: 09-01-10Table of Contents:
Welcome to the latest issue of Enjoy Retirement e-Zine. Our mission is to provide a fun, enjoyable experience to help you achieve your ideal retirement. This e-Zine is set to be a complement to our website Enjoy-Retirement-Jobs.com.
PASSION (uppercase only)
This password will change from time to time to ensure security to our free e-books.
Periodically, we will present a number new, thought provoking items for you to consider. We want to address, not only the income producing jobs one may want to obtain during retirement, but also the fun, satisfying non-paying jobs. Other aspects of retirement such as health, security, money, education and satisfaction of retirement life will be addressed.
There's an easy way to keep track of everything new at enjoy-retirement-jobs.com. Copy the link below and paste it into your Google Reader, NetNewsWire or your favorite feed reader....
If you use My Yahoo! or My MSN, head over to my home page and click on the button for your favorite Web-based feed reader.
2. Readers' Questions & Answers or Suggestions
We encourage all of our readers to ask questions about any of the topics presented or provide suggestions on areas they would like to have covered. Please use our Contact Us page.
3. Five Ways to Gain Customers Through Social Media
Here is the social network analysis you go through:
1. Connect - It all starts here. Try visiting several media, don't just use one. Connect with those that are looking for you. They are accessible.
2. Conversation - You talk about what they want to talk about. Study their profiles, including pictures, videos, etc. to learn about them. Stay in touch and listen when they are communicating with them. By doing so, they will want to stay connected to you.
3. Value - Here is the point where you bring them in to your message like a magnet. Show them the value they can obtain with the message you are presenting.
Demonstrate how your message can improve, expand and broaden their life. You accomplish this by providing tips and how-to's in blog posts, content pages, videos, tweets, Facebook posts, and such. You can show them how to do something that they want to learn or how to do something easier. Give them the steps to take in order to be something or do something. When you get them to expand the size of their dreams, you will get them to become a customer.
The greater value you provide, the greater chance you will lead them through the doorway.
4. Doorway - The doorway is the conversion to a customer. In order to have any kind of business, you need to convert prospects to customers.
The best approach to do this is to give them an offer where saying "No" is impossible. Give them an offer that is difficult to turn down. The key here is "give". Give away something that will improve their lives or something that they must have. They will see value.
5. Customer - In this last step, the customer purchases your message, product or whatever you are selling. Then you not only have a customer, but the beginning of a relationship.
Encourage them, thank them and stay in touch. Make sue your Message, Value and Emotions are presented to your customer frequently. They will know you and become your biggest fans.
Using social media can make this happen in your home business or traditions business. Just follow the steps.
4. Know the Business and Know Your Customers
"Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them - that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like."
Hope your September is fantastic!
THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR SERVICE PERSONNEL.
|Back to Back Issues Page|